This 5-bedroom Tudor at 1336 W. Catalpa in the Lakewood Balmoral neighborhood of Andersonville came on the market in July 2013.
It was built in 1905 on an oversized 50×123 corner lot.
It has many of its vintage features including beamed ceilings and pocket doors.
The kitchen has luxury finishes including Viking, Subzero and Gaggenau.
3 of the 5 bedrooms are on the second floor with the other two on the third floor.
There is also a “nanny suite” which includes a kitchenette on the third floor.
The house has a great room on the main level and a family room on the lower level.
It has central air and a 2-car garage.
Originally listed for $1.695 million, it has reduced $200,000.
Will this new price get it done?
Pamela Ball at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
1336 W. Catalpa: 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 5200 square feet, 2 car garage
- Sold in September 1995 for $825,000
- Originally listed in July 2013 for $1.695 million
- Currently listed at $1.495 million
- Taxes of $17836
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 15×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 20×14 (third floor)
- Bedroom #5: 14×12 (third floor)
- Great room: 22×15 (main floor)
- Family room: 21×13 (lower level)