This 2-bedroom duplex loft in the Beacon Lofts at 203 S. Sangamon in the West Loop recently came on the market.
It has authentic loft features including exposed ductwork and bricks and extra tall ceilings.
One bedroom is on the main floor (looks like it doesn’t have a window) and the master bedroom is on the second floor overlooking the living room.
It has diagonal hardwood floors.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops and black appliances.
There’s central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking included.
It last sold just 6 months ago, in April 2013, when the market was much hotter.
The loft has come on the market $13,500 more than the last sale.
Will it be able to sell quickly in this fall market?
And for what price?
Elizabeth LaTour at Dream Town has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #306: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1667 square feet
- Sold in September 1999 for $291,500
- Sold in April 2001 for $387,000
- Sold in March 2006 for $355,500
- Sold in March 2007 for $415,000
- Sold in April 2013 for $436,500
- Currently listed for $450,000
- Assessments of $434 a month (includes cable)
- Taxes of $5956
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Garage parking included
- Bedroom #1: 13×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 13×12 (main floor)