We last chattered about this 3-bedroom townhouse at 832 W. Wolfram in Lakeview last year.
See our March 2013 chatter here.
The old listing said it was a townhouse but didn’t mention any assessments at all. This listing says it is “fee simple.”
As you can see from the picture, it is the unit behind the main house in the front.
(My question is- if it’s fee simple, who’s in charge of shoveling that really long sidewalk all winter long? Or any of the snow removal, yard stuff at all?)
The townhouse has unique features including a modern kitchen with white cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
It also has exposed brick throughout and skylights.
The listing says it has a 1.5 car garage (and possibly two) and there’s a shared roof deck over the garage.
Last year when we chattered about it, it was listed for $678,900 or 47% appreciation.
This year, it came back on the market at $850,000, or 83.6% higher.
Will they get this price in Lakeview?
Nancy Hearon at Berkshire has the listing. See the pictures here.
832 W. Wolfram: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed, 1.5 car garage
- Sold in October 1995 for $264,000
- Sold in May 2004 for $463,000
- Was listed in March 2013 for $678,900
- Currently listed for $850,000
- No assessments. Fee simple
- Taxes now $6452 (they were $6732 last year)
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 16×12 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×11 (main level)
- Bedroom #3: 9×11 (main level)
- Office: 9×7 (main level)
- Living/dining combo: 29×18