We last chattered about this 11-unit vintage building at 842 W. Belle Plaine in the Buena Park neighborhood of Uptown in 2009.
It was a rehab/conversion in 2009 with all new kitchen and baths.
Despite the slowing market, the building still sold out in 90 days.
This top floor 3-bedroom unit came back on the market in March 2014.
The unit has wainscoting and crown molding.
The kitchen has dark wood cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a wine refrigerator.
The master bedroom has a steam shower with sprays.
This penthouse unit has 2 outdoor spaces including a 600-square foot rooftop deck with a wet bar.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and parking is available for $20,000.
Originally listed at $474,500 it has been reduced to $449,500.
Is this unit now priced to sell?
Mario Greco at KoenigRubloff has the listing (he also sold the original building). See the pictures here.
Unit #3N: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
- Sold in May 2009 for $430,000 (I can’t tell if this includes the parking or not. There’s a separate PIN for the parking but no deed recorded.)
- Originally listed in March 2014 for $474,500
- Currently listed at $449,500 (plus $20,000 for parking)
- Assessments of $187 a month
- Taxes of $6432
- Central Air
- Side-by-side washer/dryer
- Bedroom #1: 17×14
- Bedroom #2: 13×10
- Bedroom #3: 11×10
- Rooftop Deck: 30×22