We’ve chattered about this 4-bedroom single family home at 1750 W. Grace in North Center numerous times over the years.
You can see our May 2013 chatter here when it came back on the market after several years.
We also chattered about it in 2008 which you can see here.
In between, it was featured on an episode of HGTV.
It’s actually been pending numerous times as well but never sold.
A lis pendens foreclosure was filed in 2011. There was finally a judicial sale in December 2013.
If you recall, it was built in 1878 on a standard 25×125 lot. The house had central air in prior listings, even though the current one doesn’t indicate that, and a 2-car garage.
You can see the interior pictures in the 2008 chatter.
From the current pictures, it appears to have the same kitchen with white cabinets and green counter tops.
The price has been all over the place on this property over the years.
But it looks to be priced at among the lowest prices it has ever been listed at at $499,900.
That’s below what many townhouses or duplex downs are listed for in the neighborhood.
Is this house now a deal?
And will it FINALLY sell in 2014?
Ayoub Rahab at Great Street Properties now has the listing. See the pictures here.
1750 W. Grace: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1619 square feet, 2 car garage
- Sold in May 2006 for $555,000
- Was listed in May 2008 for $669,900
- Reduced several times
- Was listed in November 2008 for $584,900
- Re-listed in April 2009 for $575,000
- Was listed in June 2009 for $550,000
- Was listed in December 2009 for $535,000
- Withdrawn in 2009
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in January 2011
- Was re-listed in May 2013 for $599,000
- Bank owned in December 2013
- Currently listed at $499,900 (with HomeSteps financing available)
- Taxes now $9228 (they were $9171 in 2013 and $7162 in 2009)
- Central air
- Bedroom #1: 17×15 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 11×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 9×8 (third floor)
- Bedroom #4: 10×9 (main floor)