This 2-bedroom at 1118 W. Fulton in the Fulton Market District of the West Loop just came on the market.
It is bank owned and being sold “as is.”
From the pictures, the unit has hardwood floors and French doors.
The pictures indicate that the two bathrooms are intact but there are no pictures of the kitchen so carpe diem.
The buyer is responsible for 6 months of association dues.
The price includes one garage space.
Old listings indicate that the unit has central air and there are washer/dryer hook-ups in the unit.
Fulton Market is one of the hottest neighborhoods in the city with new restaurants and hotels going in not to mention the Morgan El stop.
Will this property get multiple offers?
Jeff Mrozek at Crosstown Realtors has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #503: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in May 1999 for $530,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in May 2010
- Lis pendens filed in September 2012
- Bank owned in December 2014
- Currently listed “as is” for $280,800
- Assessments of $430 a month
- Taxes of $6406
- Unclear about central air
- Unclear about washer/dryer
- Attached parking included
- Bedroom #1: 12×12
- Bedroom #2: 13×12
- Office: 10×11