This 2-bedroom duplex at 2343 N. Greenview in West Lincoln Park came on the market in July 2015.
The listing says it is an “architect designer rehab”.
It has 20 foot ceilings in the living/dining/kitchen with dark espresso wood floors and south city views.
The listing says the kitchen has been “newly remodeled.” It has white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
There is just one bath but it is “newly remodeled” with 2 sinks.
Both bedrooms and a den are on the second floor.
This unit has central air and gated, secured parking is included. But it doesn’t appear to have in-unit laundry.
It has been listed for more than 75 days and been reduced $24,000.
Buyers love move-in ready properties. So why isn’t this selling?
Frank Mitrick at Real Tek Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #212: 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1400 square feet, duplex up
- Sold in April 1993 for $170,000
- Sold in June 1996 for $177,500
- Originally listed in July 2015 for $359,000
- Currently listed at $335,000
- Assessments of $255 a month (includes water, security system, exterior maintenance, scavenger, and snow removal)
- Taxes of $4396
- Central Air
- No washer/dryer in the unit
- Gated parking included
- Bedroom #1: 18×18 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 10×10 (second floor)
- Den: 10×8 (second floor)