This 3-bedroom townhouse in the Paulina Manor Townhouses at 1757 N. Paulina in Bucktown just came on the market.
This complex sits right next to the new 606 trail.
Built in 1999, it has 2-car attached garage parking and central air along with a rooftop deck.
All 3 bedrooms are on the second floor along with 2 bathrooms.
The listing says the master suite has a “spa caliber” bath.
The main level has the living/dining and kitchen along with a patio and a half bathroom.
The kitchen has cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
The third bathroom is in the lower level along with the family room.
It’s rare to find a townhouse with a bathroom on every level.
Is this the ideal townhouse layout?
Amanda McMillan at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #L: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in February 2000 for $449,000
- Sold in July 2006 for $688,000
- Sold in April 2014 for $668,000
- Currently listed for $719,000 (includes 2-car attached garage parking)
- Assessments of $376 a month (includes exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $9171
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 17×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 16×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 11×9 (second floor)
- Family room: 22×10 (lower level)