This 1-bedroom condo in 143 W. Burton in Old Town just came on the market.
The building is art deco and has 6 units. Those are the original leaded glass windows.
This is a Fannie Mae Homepath property.
This unit is on the first floor and faces east.
It has hardwood floors.
There are no pictures of the kitchen.
The listing says “owner offers only, no investors.”
It looks like it has central air and that there might be a parking space behind the building (there ARE some there.) I think there is laundry in the basement.
At just $208,000 is this a deal for someone who is handy with paint and renovations?
Rakesh Parikh at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1S: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 square feet
- Sold in October 1994 for $97,500
- Sold in April 1997 for $128,000
- Sold in January 2002 for $192,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in June 2012
- Bank owned in February 2016
- Homepath property
- Currently listed at $208,000
- Assessments of $270 a month (unclear what this includes)
- Taxes of $4706
- Central Air
- 1-car parking appears to be included
- Bedroom: 14×12