This 3-bedroom townhouse in Dearborn Park II at 1426 S. Federal in the South Loop came on the market in late March 2016.
It was under contract the first day but came back on the market in early April.
The listing says it is the largest floor plan in this complex.
It has the preferred layout of all three bedrooms on the same floor.
There’s a 4th floor bonus room with a second kitchen which leads to a private rooftop deck with city views.
The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
There are also 3 wet bars.
This townhouse also has the nice feature of having attached, 2-car parking. No need to go outside to get your car.
At $899,000, is this a deal for a townhouse in this location given what even duplex down condos are going for around the GreenZone?
Cynthia Bauer at Re/Max Premier has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #E: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, no square footage listed, 2 car attached garage
- Sold in March 2002 for $563,500 (according to Zillow- as the Cook County web site was down)
- Sold in September 2005 for $720,000 (according to Zillow)
- Originally listed in March 2016 for $899,000
- Contingent on the first day
- Re-listed in April 2016 for $899,000
- Assessments of $200 a month (includes scavenger, water and snow removal)
- Taxes of $12,324
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 16×15 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 10×12 (third floor)
- Bedroom #3: 10×11 (third floor)
- Party room: 15×10 (fourth floor)
- Family room: 15×17 (main level)
- Roof top deck