This 3-bedroom duplex in the Silver Tower at 303 W. Ohio in River North just came on the market.
It is on the 12th floor which has some unique features for the building including 13 foot ceilings on the main level of this unit and a 900 square foot lighted and covered terrace with a 30 foot high ceiling and city views.
The outdoor furniture, Weber grill and outdoor television are included in the sale.
There’s also a deeded storage corridor on that level.
The main floor of this unit includes the living/dining room and kitchen along with 2 of the 3 bedrooms.
The master bedroom is on the second floor.
The unit has a smart home upgraded thermostat and Bluetooth lighting system.
The kitchen has dark wood cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
There’s central air, washer/dryer in the unit and 2 side-by-side deeded parking spaces are available for $70,000.
If you include the parking, this unit is listed for $1,469,999 which is more than double the 2010 purchase price of $720,500, which did include the parking.
It’s also listed for $654,999 more than the 2014 sale- which was just 19 months ago- and also included both parking spaces.
Is a doubling of prices in 6 years the new reality facing buyers in River North?
Will the sellers get the premium?
Weston Harding at X PWS Real Estate has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1201: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1800 square feet, duplex
- Sold in January 2010 for $720,500 (included 2 parking spaces)
- Sold in July 2014 for $815,000 (included 2 parking spaces)
- Currently listed for $1,399,999 (2 parking spaces are $70,000 extra) = $1,469,999
- Assessments of $927 a month (includes doorman, cable, exercise room, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $8890
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Outdoor furniture, Weber grill and outdoor television included in sale
- Bedroom #1: 13×16 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×10 (main level)
- Bedroom #3: 9×9 (main level)
- Covered terrace: 22×23