This 2-bedroom at 1414 N. Wells in Old Town just came on the market.
It is a southeast corner unit with views of Wells and the skyline.
The living room has two walls of windows, crown molding and dark stained oak floors.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops, including on a large kitchen island, stainless steel appliances and a glass subway tile backsplash.
The master bathroom has duel sinks and an extra large steam shower with dual shower heads.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking is available for $35,000.
This building has 52 units and an elevator but no doorman.
It has always been one of the most popular buildings in Old Town and buyers have paid a premium to live there.
This corner unit hasn’t been on the market in 9 years.
Are you a condo buyer who will only live in a corner unit for maximum light?
Bari Levine of @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
You can also see it in person at the Open House on Saturday, July 16 from 12- 2 PM.
Unit #408: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in June 1995 for $231,000 (included the parking)
- Sold in April 1998 for $310,000 (included the parking)
- Sold in August 2007 for $550,000 (included the parking)
- Currently listed for $580,000 (plus $35,000 for the parking)
- Assessments of $576 a month (includes cable, Internet, exterior maintenance, scavenger, and snow removal)
- Taxes of $8454
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 18×15
- Bedroom #2: 15×10