This 2-bedroom loft at 758 N. Larrabee in River North came on the market in October 2016.
It appears to be bank owned.
This loft has tall concrete ceilings and concrete beams along with industrial windows.
Just one of the two bedrooms has windows.
The kitchen has wood cabinets, what looks like granite counter tops and black appliances.
There are hardwood floors and a fireplace in the living room.
It has central air. The listing doesn’t say if it has washer/dryer in the unit but this building was converted with in-unit washer/dryer in 2002.
It appears that there is garage parking included.
This loft has come on the market at $399,000 for 1400 square feet and the parking.
Is this a deal for the location?
Alexander Carr at AM Realty Management has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #514: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
- Sold in August 2002 for $290,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in September 2013
- Looks like it is bank owned as of September 2016???
- Currently listed at $399,000 (looks like garage parking is included)
- Assessments of $575 a month (includes doorman, cable, exercise, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal, internet)
- Taxes of $4572
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer hook-ups in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 15×14
- Bedroom #2: 14×13