This 1-bedroom townhouse at 1009 W. Dickens in Lincoln Park came on the market in October 2016.
It is bank owned and being sold “as-is.”
The picture above is of unit 1003 W. Dickens which we chattered about in 2012 when it was also bank owned. This is a group of 6 townhouses.
See that chatter here.
The listing says it “needs TLC.”
The kitchen, however, looks intact with white cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
There are two bathrooms and the pictures also indicate that those are mostly intact.
It has central air and a 1-car garage.
The bedroom is on the third floor with a family room on the second floor.
There is also a basement.
This townhouse is just a block away from the Armitage brown line stop and all the shops and restaurants on that street.
Originally listed for $419,900, it has been reduced to $399,900.
Is this a deal?
Liam O’Brien at Robert Anthony Real Estate has the listing. See the pictures here.
1009 W. Dickens: 1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1222 square feet
- Original sale was prior to 1992 but CCRD doesn’t have a sales price
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in February 2012
- Bank owned in February 2016
- Originally listed “as-is” in October 2016 for $419,900
- Currently listed at $399,900 (includes 1-car garage)
- Assessments of $8 a month (or the listing says $100 yearly– although the other Dickens townhouse listing in 2012 said they were $100 a month. Who knows?)
- Taxes of $6305
- Central Air
- Bedroom: 15×14 (third floor)
- Family room: 15×10 (second floor)