This 2-bedroom townhouse at 1125 W. Newport in the Southport neighborhood of Lakeview came on the market in October 2016.
This townhouse association was built in 1995 and has 25 units.
The townhouse is 3-levels with direct access to a one-car garage.
At 1300 square feet, the living/dining and kitchen are on the second floor, along with a half bath, while the 2 bedrooms and the full bathroom are on the third floor.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops.
It has the central air and a balcony off the living room.
It’s just a few blocks from the shops and restaurants on Southport, as well as the Brown Line El stop, and is also just a few blocks from Wrigley Field.
The townhouse has been reduced $10,000 to $379,000.
Is this a good starter home for someone who wants levels and a private garage in this red hot neighborhood?
Mark Jak at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit M: 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 1300 square feet, 1 car attached garage
- Sold in July 2001 for $349,500 (per Redfin because the ccrd was down)
- Sold in July 2006 for $422,500 (per Redfin because the ccrd was down)
- Originally listed in October 2016 for $389,000
- Currently listed for $379,000
- Assessments of $195 a month (includes exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $5881
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 14×11 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 11×10 (third floor)