This 1-bedroom on the 19th floor at the Walton Colannade at 100 E. Walton in the Gold Coast recently came on the market.
Built in 1972, the building has 240 units.
The south facing unit has been completely renovated with 4 inch oak hardwood floors throughout and solid core doors.
The kitchen has 42 inch white shaker cabinets, GE stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a tile backsplash.
The listing says there is designer lighting throughout.
It has a washer/dryer in the unit and central air.
There is rental parking in the building.
It’s a full service building with a doorman, an outdoor rooftop pool, a party room and an exercise room.
This appears to have it all.
Is it the perfect Gold Coast pied-a-terre?
Deborah Ryder at American International Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #19E: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square feet
- Sold in April 1997 for $78,000
- Sold in July 2014 for $240,000
- Currently listed at $279,900
- Assessments of $696 a month (includes heat, a/c, doorman, cable, pool, exterior maintenance, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $3419
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Parking is rental in the building
- Bedroom: 12×10