This 3-bedroom top floor vintage unit at 814 W. Roscoe in Lakeview recently came on the market.
If it looks familiar that’s because we chattered about it several times from 2010 to 2013. See our September 2013 chatter here.
Converted into condos in 2006, the living/dining and kitchen area now has the popular open layout with what the listing calls a “chef’s kitchen” with 42″ cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
It has 15-foot high ceilings, crown molding and the original fireplace.
The 3 bedrooms are also larger than what you might normally find in a vintage unit. It’s also unusual to find a vintage unit with 3 bathrooms. They usually just have 2.
The master bathroom is marble with a double vanity.
The property has the amenities buyers are looking for in this price range including central air, washer-dryer in the unit and 1-car outdoor parking.
This building appears to be a three-story walk-up without an elevator. It has 8 units.
This unit finally sold in January 2015 for $507,500.
Two years later, it has come back on the market for 16% more, just over the 2006 price, at $589,000.
Will it sell faster in this low inventory market?
Zachery Koran at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3W: 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, no square footage listed but listing says “over 2000 square feet”
- Sold in August 2006 for $587,500
- Originally listed in August 2010 for $589,000
- Was listed in May 2013 at $549,000
- Sold in January 2015 for $507,500
- Currently listed for $589,000 (includes parking)
- Assessments were $251 a month in 2013 and are still $251 a month (includes exterior maintenance and scavenger)
- Taxes now $8491 (they were $8491 in September 2013 and $8044 in August 2010)
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Parking included
- Bedroom #1: 16×14
- Bedroom #2: 11×14
- Bedroom #3: 15×12