This 3-bedroom in Millennium Centre at 33 W. Ontario in River North recently came on the market.
Millennium Centre was built in 2003 and has 341 units and a parking garage.
This unit is a corner unit on the 41st floor with east and south views.
The listing says that it has been remodeled with $75,000 worth of work including a remodeled entry and foyer.
It now has 5 inch bamboo floors, new lighting, scones and crown molding.
The kitchen has granite counter tops and Subzero and Bosch appliances.
The unit has a laundry room with a side-by-side washer/dryer.
It has central air and parking is available for extra.
This is a full service building with a doorman, an outdoor pool, a gym and party room.
At 1900 square feet, it has 2 full bathrooms and a half bath.
Is this a good family alternative if you want to stay in River North?
Rohit Malik at Jameson Sotheby’s has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #41B: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1900 square feet
- Sold in December 2003 (no price listed)
- Sold in March 2004 for $780,000 (parking included)
- Sold in July 2004 for $755,000 (relocation sale)
- Sold in October 2013 for $780,000 (parking included)
- Currently listed for $849,900
- Assessments of $1332 a month (includes heat, a/c, gas, doorman, cable, exercise room, outdoor pool, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $10,576
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Parking is extra
- Bedroom #1: 17×13
- Bedroom #2: 15×12
- Bedroom #3: 9×12
- Laundry room: 6×4