This 2-bedroom brick and timber loft in the China Club Lofts at 616 W. Fulton in the Fulton Market neighborhood of the West Loop came on the market in January 2016.
The China Club Lofts were converted in the 1990s and has 112 units plus a heated parking garage.
When they were originally converted, this area was pretty sparse but there are now some of the cities best restaurants and the French Market not to mention the hottest area of the city, the Fulton Market area, just blocks away.
This loft has 14 foot ceilings and dark, diagonal wood floors.
The listing says it has a custom kitchen with quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a glass backsplash.
Neither bedroom has full walls, which is common in many Chicago lofts.
The loft has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking is available for $15,000.
The spring buying season “officially” starts after the Super Bowl.
With warmer than normal weather, and no snow to be seen, will buyers be out even earlier here in Chicago?
Pasquale Recchia at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #302: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in December 1996 for $174,000 (included parking)
- Sold in March 2001 for $292,000 (included parking)
- Sold in August 2012 for $277,000 (included parking)
- Currently listed for $469,000 (parking is $15,000 extra)
- Assessments of $434 a month (includes doorman, cable, Internet, exercise room, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $5101
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 16×12
- Bedroom #2: 10×10