This 3-bedroom on the 32nd floor in 2650 N. Lakeview in Lincoln Park just came on the market.
2650 N. Lakeview was built in 1973 and has 397 units.
It’s a full service building with a doorman, valet parking in a heated garage, 2 tennis courts, an indoor pool, a roof deck and a grocery store.
This is a southeast corner unit with views of Lincoln Park and downtown.
As you can see from the pictures, it hasn’t been renovated. There is carpet throughout.
There’s central air and no in-unit washer/dryer. There’s coin laundry in the building.
This building is pet and smoke free.
This unit originally came on the market 8 months ago, in June 2016 for $749,000.
It has been reduced $20,000 to $729,000 in that time.
Unit #2410, 10 floors underneath it but with hardwood floors, sold in July 2016 for $615,000.
With inventories at record lows, what will it take to sell this unit?
Louis Virgilio at American Realty Services has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3210: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1576 square feet
- Sold in October 1992 for $320,000
- Sold in June 1997 for $392,000
- Originally listed in June 2016 for $749,000
- Re-listed in February 2017 for $729,000
- Assessments of $1101 a month (includes heat, a/c, doorman, cable, exercise room, indoor pool, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $9095
- Central Air
- No washer/dryer in the unit (not sure it can be added)
- Parking is valet for $160 a month
- Bedroom #1: 12×17
- Bedroom #2: 11×13
- Bedroom #3: 11×12