This 2-bedroom at 630 N. Franklin in River North came on the market in December 2016.
Built in 2005, it has 165 units.
It was built with exposed concrete ceilings and walls as part of the aesthetic.
This unit has 10 foot concrete ceilings and some exposed concrete walls along with wood floors in the living room and kitchen.
There’s a south facing balcony off the bedroom.
The master suite, which has an attached bathroom, has a south facing window.
The second bedroom doesn’t have a window.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances along with an island.
There’s central air, washer/dryer in the unit and parking in the heated garage is $25,000 extra.
This is not a doorman building.
This unit was originally listed in December for $424,900 and has been reduced. But it’s unclear if the old price included the parking or not.
The unit is now listed for $399,900 plus the parking at $25,000.
This building is right in the heart of the River North nightlife.
At 1065 square feet, is this affordable modern living in the heart of one of the hottest areas of the city?
Ross Failla at Failla Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #901: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1065 square feet
- Sold in November 2005 for $309,500 (included the parking)
- Sold in April 2009 for $330,000 (included the parking)
- Sold in August 2015 for $352,500 (included the parking)
- Originally listed in December 2016 for $424,900 (not sure if this included the parking)
- Currently listed for $399,900 (plus $25,000 for the parking)
- Assessments of $419 a month (includes heat, gas, cable, Internet, security system, exterior maintenance, scavenger, and snow removal)
- Taxes of $5479
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 14×11
- Bedroom #2: 13×10
- Living room: 15×14
- Kitchen: 14×11