This 3-bedroom townhouse at 1149 W. Armitage in Lincoln Park just came on the market.
Built in 1997, this is a 4-unit townhouse complex, each with attached 1-car garages.
This particular unit is the front townhouse which faces Armitage and has 3 exposures.
It’s 4 stories and has 3 outdoor spaces including a roof deck.
The kitchen has white cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
The listing says all three bedrooms have en suite baths.
One bedroom is on the main floor with the garage and the two others are on the third floor.
The kitchen, living and dining room are on the second floor with a den on the fourth floor.
It has central air.
The townhouse appears to be fee simple with the HOA only covering exterior maintenance and scavenger.
It’s located just steps away from the Armitage and Clybourn shops and restaurants and is about 8 blocks to the Armitage Brown Line stop.
At $699,000, is this a smart way to get a foothold into this expensive neighborhood?
Austin Pearson at Pearson Realty Group has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #A: 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in January 1997 for $352,000
- Sold in December 2001 for $560,000
- Sold in June 2012 for $603,000
- Currently listed for $699,000
- Assessments of $83 a month (includes exterior maintenance and scavenger)
- Taxes of $11049
- Central Air
- Roof top deck
- Bedroom #1: 14×15 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 9×20 (third floor)
- Bedroom #3: 8×11 (main floor)
- Kitchen: 12×11 (second floor)
- Den: 6×14 (fourth floor)