This 2-bedroom in State Tower at 1230 N. State Parkway in the Gold Coast recently came on the market.
Built in 1979, the building has 92 units with balconies and a heated parking garage along with a doorman.
It also has a rare Gold Coast feature: 9 outdoor parking spaces available on a first come, first served basis behind the building for guests.
This unit had a “luxury renovation” in 2016.
There is porcelain tile throughout the main living space.
The kitchen has a farmhouse sink, custom cabinets, luxury appliances by Wolf and Subzero and Italian Statuario marble.
There is a master suite where the bathroom features floor to ceiling marble and a double shower.
The unit has custom closets, designer lighting and plantation shutters throughout.
It has an east facing balcony with city views, central air, washer/dryer in the unit and parking is available for $55,000.
After the renovation, is this unit now able to compete with nearly new condos on the market at the same price point?
Ashley Cox at d’aprile properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #21B: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in June 1995 for $225,000
- Sold in January 2000 for $290,000
- Sold in March 2000 for $370,000
- Sold in January 2005 for $470,000
- Sold in December 2013 for $422,500
- Currently listed for $575,000 (plus $55,000 for parking)
- Assessments of $951 a month (includes heat, a/c, gas, doorman, cable, exercise room, exterior maintenance, scavenger and snow removal)
- Taxes of $5911
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 13×13
- Bedroom #2: 10×13