This 2-bedroom loft in the Union Square Lofts at 333 W. Hubbard in River North recently came on the market.
It’s a top floor unit with high loft ceilings but it’s missing the industrial loft look.
Outside of exposed air ducts, there are no concrete beams or exposed brick.
It does have crown molding throughout and a custom designed limestone pass through fireplace.
The kitchen and bathrooms have been remodeled.
The kitchen has custom wood cabinets, granite counter tops, Dornbracht fixtures and Wolf, Subzero and Bosch appliances.
The master suite has a walk-in closet and a limestone bath.
The loft also has a private 1000 square foot terrace that has city views.
The loft has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and one parking space is included with another one available for $40,000.
Is this loft the epitome of River North loft living?
Jennifer Mills at BerkshireHathaway KoenigRubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #704: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in May 1999 for $451,500
- Sold in July 2001 for $585,000
- Sold in November 2005 for $617,500
- Currently listed for $999,000 (includes one parking space with another one available for $40,000)
- Assessments of $1246 a month (includes heat, gas, doorman, Internet, cable, exterior maintenance, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $10,536
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Terrace: 1000 square feet
- Bedroom #1: 11×18
- Bedroom #2: 11×19