This 3-bedroom duplex in the Silver Tower at 303 W. Ohio in River North just came on the market.
But most of you will probably remember it from last year when we chattered about it in April 2016.
Back then, it was listed for about double what they had paid for the unit just 6 years before.
We wondered if they’d get the price. See our chatter here.
It never sold and has now returned to the market.
The new listing calls it “River North meets Santa Monica.”
A Northeast corner unit, it has 13 foot ceilings on the main level of this unit and a 1000 square foot lighted and covered terrace with a 25 foot high ceiling and city views.
The Modani outdoor furniture, Weber grill and outdoor television appear to still be included in the sale.
There’s also a deeded storage corridor on that level.
The main floor of this unit includes the living/dining room and kitchen and study.
It’s not clear from the new listing where the bedrooms are located. In the old listing, the master suite was on the second floor and the two other bedrooms on the main level. The new listing puts all three on the second floor.
The unit has a smart home upgraded thermostat and Bluetooth lighting system.
The kitchen has dark wood cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
There’s central air, washer/dryer in the unit and 2 side-by-side deeded parking spaces are available. The prior listing said the parking was $70,000.
This unit has come back on the market reduced $249,999 to $1.15 million.
Will the new price get the sale done?
Keith Wikey at BerkshireHathaway KoenigRubloff now has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1201: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, duplex, now 1910 square feet (was 1800 square feet last year)
- Sold in January 2010 for $720,500 (included 2 parking spaces)
- Sold in July 2014 for $815,000 (included 2 parking spaces)
- Was listed in April 2016 for $1,399,999 (2 parking spaces are $70,000 extra) = $1,469,999
- Withdrawn in June 2016
- Re-listed in March 2017 for $1.15 million (2 parking spaces available- still $70,000?)
- Assessments now $1012 a month (they were $927 a month last year) (includes doorman, cable, exercise room, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes now $12,357 (they were $8890 last year)
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Outdoor furniture, Weber grill and outdoor television still included in the sale?
- Bedroom #1: 12×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×10 (main level or second floor?)
- Bedroom #3: 12×9 (main level or second floor?)
- Study: 7×7 (main level)
- Covered terrace: 22×41