This 2-bedroom in Altgeld Court at 1300 W. Altgeld in Lincoln Park recently came on the market.
This complex was built in 1991 and has 44 units.
The units are all loft-style duplexes.
There aren’t any interior pictures with this listing. It’s being sold “as-is.”
From the listing:
Property is occupied and occupants are not to be disturbed or contacted under any circumstances. Interior inspections are not available. Property is at Auction, all Auction terms apply.
The auction will apparently take place from March 18 – 22.
A lis pendens was originally filed on this property all the way back in May 2008. From public records, it appears that the bank took it back in April 2015.
But buyers still can’t get in to see it (see above).
Will this sell at auction or not?
Who’s a target buyer for this? It appears from the listing that it might be cash purchases only.
Peter Koconis at Rising Realty has the listing. See the outside pictures here (no interior pictures).
Unit #104: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, duplex, no square footage listed
- Sold in November 1991 for $272,500
- Lis pendens filed in May 2008
- Appears to be bank owned in April 2015
- On and off the market since 2008
- Re-listed in March 2017 at auction and sold “as-is” for $585,000
- Unclear if that includes the parking (but parking WAS part of the original 1991 sale)
- Looks like it might also be a “cash only” sale
- Assessments of $397 a month (includes scavenger and snow removal)
- Taxes of $8434
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer hook-ups in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 15×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×12