This 2-bedroom at 845 W. Monroe in the West Loop came on the market in January 2017.
This complex was built in 2001 and has 42 units.
These were built with “loft-like” features, including exposed duct work, because that’s what was being converted and bought at the time these were built.
It has two outdoor spaces, from the living room and also from the bedrooms.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops, a tile backsplash and unique black stainless Samsung appliances. I don’t think we’ve seen those black stainless appliances before.
According to the listing, the baths have been “redesigned” and have Kohler fixtures and designer tile.
The listing says the den, which is 10×9, could be used as a third bedroom.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and heated garage parking is included.
Originally listed for $720,000, it has been reduced $25,000 to $695,000.
Will this sell now that it’s under $700,000?
Douglas Stachowiak at Best Chicago Properties LLC has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #4A: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in March 2001 for $394,500 (included the parking)
- Sold in April 2006 for $335,000 (included the parking)
- Originally listed in January 2017 for $720,000 (included the parking)
- Currently listed for $695,000 (includes the parking)
- Assessments of $452 a month (includes exterior maintenance, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $8803
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 18×13
- Bedroom #2: 14×11
- Den: 10×9