We last chattered about this 3-bedroom townhome at 1801 W. Diversey in Lincoln Park (which many of you argued was not really Lincoln Park at all) in October 2008.
Read the last chatter and see the pictures here.
It had been reduced $29,900 and the listing said it was “priced to sell.”
It’s back on the market, reduced by another $25,000, and the listing now says it’s an “absolute steal.” It’s also selling for less than the 2005 closing price.
Unit #2: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in August 2002 for $305,000
- Sold in August 2005 for $386,500
- Was listed in August 2008 for $429,900
- Was listed in October 2008 at $400,000 (attached 1-car garage)
- Currently listed for $375,000 (attached 1-car garage)
- Assessments of $216 a month
- Taxes of $4812