This 5-bedroom brick rowhouse at 820 S. Bishop in Little Italy was built in 1873.
The listing says it needs updating. Yes, those look like green appliances in the kitchen.
But looking beyond that, the home has tall ceilings, bay windows, a fireplace in the living room and hardwood floors.
It also has central air and a 2-car garage.
Additionally, even though it’s a rowhouse, being a corner property, it is only attached on one side.
The rowhouse was recently reduced by $50,000.
Is this a good townhouse alternative?
820 S. Bishop: 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car parking
- I can’t find an original sale- same owner since 1991
- Originally listed in June 2009 for $799,000
- Currently listed for $749,000
- Taxes of $5008
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 21×18 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×9 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 19×8 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 13×11 (lower level)
- Bedroom #5: 10×7 (lower level)
- Family room: 19×13 (lower level)