When you think of Lincoln Park, most people have visions of tree lined streets and houses like this Victorian mansion at 629 W. Fullerton.
With 7000 square feet and 5 bedrooms, it exudes vintage style on the outside while having modern amenities on the inside.
All five bedrooms are upstairs. Additionally it has a penthouse great room with its own separate kitchen.
The listing says the house has a new DeGiulio kitchen which is open to the family room.
There is a yard, plus two car garage and a rooftop garage deck all on a 25×134 lot.
Yes, there’s central air and also 4 fireplaces to keep you warm in the winter.
Emily Sachs Wong at Koenig & Strey has the listing. See the pictures here.
629 W. Fullerton: 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths, 7000 square feet, 2 car garage
- Sold in June 1988 for $195,000
- Sold in August 1994 for $875,000
- Sold in June 2000 for $1.616 million
- Originally listed in August 2007 for $2.695 million
- Reduced several times
- Was listed in June 2009 for $1.995 million
- Currently still listed at $1.995 million
- Taxes of $12217
- Central Air