This 3-bedroom vintage rowhouse at 4050 N. Paulina in Graceland West has been on the market 15 months.
It has been reduced by $393,100.
It is now listed as “subject to lender approval.”
The rowhouse is attached to one other unit and was built in 1892.
It has a unique 2-story living room with a second floor loft. (See the pictures to see what I’m talking about.)
There are also 4 stone baths and a finished basement.
The kitchen has black appliances.
Central air, 2 fireplaces and a 2 car garage complete the picture.
The rowhouse is also only about a 5 minute walk to the Irving Park Brown Line stop.
Igor Gerenrot at Prime Realty Group has the listing. See the pictures here.
4050 N. Paulina: 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 car garage, 3500 square feet
- Sold in May 2006 for $575,000
- Originally listed in December 2008 for $969,000
- Reduced numerous times
- Currently listed for $575,000 and “subject to lender approval”
- Taxes of $7974
- Central Air
- 2 fireplaces
- Bedroom #1: 18×12 (second level)
- Bedroom #2: 14×9 (second level)
- Bedroom #3: 13×10 (main floor)