The listing for this bungalow at 1730 N. Natchez in Galewood says it is on Chicago’s list of Historic Bungalows.
It also is on a bigger than standard Chicago lot at 32×173.
The 4-bedroom home has two bedrooms upstairs and two on the main floor. It also has a full basement.
Built in 1929, many of its vintage features remain including stained glass windows in the living room, built-ins and woodwork.
There are hardwoods throughout and bamboo in the second floor master bedroom.
The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
There is also a 2-car garage but no central air.
1730 N. Natchez: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage
- Sold in June 1996 for $151,000
- Sold in July 2002 for $234,000
- Sold in June 2004 for $310,000
- Currently listed for $355,000
- Taxes of $3551
- No central air
- Bedroom #1: 14×17 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×10 (main floor)
- Bedroom #3: 11×12 (main floor)
- Bedroom #4: 11×12 (second floor)