This 5-bedroom new construction single family home at 2643 N. Magnolia in Lincoln Park has been on and off the market since January of 2009.
Built on an oversized Chicago lot of 35×125, it has 3 bedrooms on the second floor and 2 in the lower level.
It also sports a 4-car garage, a rarity among single family homes in the city.
The contemporary home has an open concept on the main floor with what looks to be a custom kitchen.
The house has been reduced by $550,000 in 2010.
Gayle Tepper at Prudential Rubloff has the listing. See the pictures here.
2643 N. Magnolia: 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 6000 square feet, 4 car garage
- Sold in July 2005 for $890,000 (old house)
- Originally listed in January 2009
- De-listed in November 2009
- Re-listed in February 2010 for $3.75 million
- Currently listed for $3.2 million
- Taxes are “new”
- 4 fireplaces
- Bedroom #1: 16×15 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 26×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 12×11 (lower level)
- Bedroom #5: 12×9 (lower level)