This 4-bedroom French Provincial home at6551 N. Ponchartrain in Forest Glen was built in 1938.
The listing says it has a “bridal stairway” and a unique front door peephole.
It is built on a 60×118 lot and has a side 2-car garage.
The house is within a few blocks of the Forest Preserve and the Edgebrook Metra stop for an easy downtown commute.
It also has central air and a basement.
However, there are no pictures of the kitchen or baths, and no description of either in the listing. There is, though, a picture of the bridal stairway.
Connie Aparcedo at Coldwell Banker has the listing. See the pictures here.
6551 N. Ponchartrain: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2 car garage, no square footage listed
- Sold in February 1994 for $345,000
- Currently listed for $659,000
- Taxes of $10,001
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 18×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 16×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 14×13 (second floor)
- Living room: 24×14
- Dining room: 16×14
- Kitchen: 17×13
- Family room: 18×16
- Rec Room in the basement: 23×12