This 3-bedroom vintage single family home at 3408 N. Bosworth in Lakeview has been on the market since April 2010.
It would appear to have everything buyers are looking for.
It has central air and a 2 car garage on a 25×125 lot.
Built in 1877, it has some of its original features including stained glass but also has been updated, including a new chef’s kitchen with Viking and Jennair appliances.
2 of the 3 bedrooms are on the second floor and the property has an unfinished basement.
It is also located right next to the brown line El tracks.
The house has been reduced $149,000 since April.
How much does the El location matter versus the price?
Patrick Ryan at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
3408 N. Bosworth: 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, no square footage listed, 2 car garage
- Sold in February 1996 for $132,000
- Sold in February 1997 for $170,000
- Sold in June 2002 for $428,000
- Sold in July 2005 for $569,000
- Originally listed in April 2010 for $749,000
- Currently listed for $600,000
- Taxes of $8523
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 15×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 11×8 (main floor)
- Living room: 23×12
- Dining room: 12×12
- Kitchen: 16×9
- Mudroom: 9×6
- Unfinished basement