This 1-bedroom unit in the high rise at 1212 N. LaSalle in the Gold Coast is listed as a short sale.
It is currently priced just $3,000 above the 1999 purchase price.
Built in 1989, this is one of the larger one bedroom units in the building at 850 square feet.
It has carpet and what looks to be the original kitchen- with white cabinet, white appliances and white counter tops.
There is no washer/dryer in the unit, but I believe the building does allow it to be installed.
The unit has central air and deeded parking is available in the building.
Is this a deal for this location and square footage?
Wanda Passolano at Re/Max Action has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1404: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 850 square feet
- Sold in November 1999 for $137,000 (looks like parking might have been included in the sale)
- Sold in September 2008 for $210,000 (no parking?)
- Originally listed in September 2010 for $160,000
- Currently listed as a “short sale” for $140,000
- Assessments of $385 a month (includes heat, A/C, doorman)
- Taxes of $2265
- Parking available for lease/purchase
- Bedroom: 10×10
- Living room: 12×18
- Kitchen: 9×9