River North isn’t all high rises. This 3-bedroom townhouse at 419 W. Grand just came on the market.
The listing says there have been some renovations including new windows and new marble baths.
The kitchen has white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
Two of the bedrooms are on the second floor with the third on the third floor along with the family room.
The townhouse has several outdoor spaces including a 25×20 roof deck.
It has a 2-car attached heated garage and central air.
The listing says it’s in the Ogden school district.
Is this a good alternative for a family that still wants all the excitement of River North but doesn’t want the high rise?
Alex Till at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
Or see it at the Open House this Sunday, Sep 15 from 11 AM- 1 PM.
Unit #I: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed, 2 car garage
- Sold in May 2000 for $508,500
- Sold in July 2002 for $611,000
- Sold in March 2008 for $817,500 (looks like there’s a typo in the public record)
- Currently listed for $919,000
- Assessments of $524 a month
- Taxes of $13309
- Central Air
- Rooftop deck: 25×20
- Bedroom #1: 20×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 10×9 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 15×12 (third floor)
- Family room: 20×15 (third floor)