This 2-bedroom townhouse in River Village at 932 N. Crosby in River North/Gold Coast??? (what neighborhood is this?) has been on and off the market since September 2010.
It is now bank owned but the bank can’t sell it.
Listed in mid-December for $324,000, the bank recently threw in the towel and cut the price all the way down to $299,900.
That is $63,600 under the 2005 purchase price.
It is in a gated community along the river and has a 2-car garage.
The townhouse is only 1250 square feet, because there is no basement.
Both bedrooms are upstairs.
From the pictures, the kitchen and bathrooms appear intact.
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, cherry cabinets and granite counter tops.
Is this townhouse a better deal than a similar condo at the same price?
Cris Sallmen at Koenig & Strey Real Living has the listing. See the pictures here (sorry- I don’t have any exterior pictures of these townhouses).
932 N. Crosby: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1250 square feet, 2 garage parking spaces
- Sold in August 2005 for $363,500
- Originally listed in September 2010 for $483,000
- Reduced numerous times
- The ccrd website is down so I can’t see when the bank took it back
- Bank owned
- Was listed in December 2011 for $324,000
- Currently listed for $299,900
- Assessments of $225 a month
- Taxes of $4508
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 14×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×10 (second floor)