We last chattered about this 2-bedroom at 917 W. Webster in Lincoln Park in March 2012.
See our prior chatter here.
Back in the spring, the listing mysteriously was de-listed the day we chattered about it so many of you had a hard time seeing the pictures.
Back then, it was listed for $429,000 but most thought the second bedroom was too small at 9×8 and that it would sell under $400,000.
It has now been reduced to just under $400,000 (and several Redfin agent comments reflect that the second bedroom is very small.)
If you recall, this unit has a private entry with a skylight.
At 1300 square feet, it has the high ceilings characteristic of a vintage unit.
The kitchen has cherry cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
There is a south facing private patio, central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking.
(The Redfin agents also comment that the association is considering redoing the back decks to make them bigger.)
Is this unit now priced to sell?
Timothy Sheahan at Conlon now has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3E: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
- Sold in March 1988 for $164,500
- Sold in March 1992 for $181,000
- Sold in April 1993 for $183,000
- sold in March 1995 for $190,000
- Sold in August 2003 for $359,000
- Originally listed in January 2012 for $449,000
- Currently listed at $429,000 (parking included)
- Currently listed at $399,899 (parking included)
- Asssessments of $175 a month
- Taxes of $5964
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 15×11
- Bedroom #2: 9×8