We’ve chattered about this 4-bedroom single family home at 1030 W. Roscoe in Lakeview several times over the past few years.
See our March 2010 chatter here.
See our April 2012 chatter here.
It’s been listed as high as $699,000 but now seems stuck on the $499,000 level.
In April 2012 it was listed at $499,800 and has now been reduced to just $499,777.
If you recall, it was built in 1884 on a 25×100 lot.
3 of the 4 bedrooms are on the second floor with the fourth bedroom on the main level.
The kitchen has maple cabinets and white appliances.
The basement is also finished.
The house has central air and a 2 car garage.
Yes, that’s the brown line El running directly behind the house. But that hasn’t stopped other sales from happening quickly (even though on both the brown/red/purple El lines.)
What will it take to finally sell this house?
Ismael Perez at Exit Real Estate Partners still has the listing. See the pictures here (yes- they are the same pictures as before.)
1030 W. Roscoe: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed, 2 car garage
- Sold in January 1997 for $175,000
- Sold in September 1997 for $245,000
- Listed in December 2008 for $699,000
- Reduced numerous times
- Was listed in July 2011 for $549,000
- Was listed on March 2, 2012 for $499,900
- Was listed in April 2012 at $499,800
- Currently listed at $499,777
- Taxes of $9710
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 20×19 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 17×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 13×8 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 10×12 (main floor)