This 1-bedroom corner duplex loft in the Bicycle Station Lofts at 1632 S. Indiana in the South Loop just came on the market.
It has 22-foot timber ceilings and exposed brick along with large industrial windows.
The bedroom is on the second level. There is also a 10×8 den on the first level that is currently being used as a bar.
The kitchen has wood cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
It’s on the first floor of the building and has a large patio.
The full bathroom is on the second level with a half bath on the main floor.
The listing says the building is 100% owner occupied and there are no rentals allowed.
The loft has the other features buyers look for including central air, washer/dryer in the unit and outdoor gated parking.
If it sells at full asking price, it will see 28% appreciation over the last sale 4 years ago.
How hot are 1-bedroom lofts in this market?
Brian Felder at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
You can also go to one of the open houses on Sunday, Jan 17 at 12 pm and on Sunday, Jan 24 also at 12 pm.
Unit #101: 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths, 1300 square feet
- Sold in February 1998 for $172,000
- Sold in January 2004 for $230,000
- Sold in July 2009 for $262,000
- Sold in October 2012 for $253,500
- Currently listed for $324,900 (includes the parking)
- Assessments of $407 a month (includes cable, internet, exercise room, exterior maintenance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $4076
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom: 15×14 (second level)
- Den: 10×8 (main level)