This 2-bedroom on the 21st floor at 1101 S. State in the South Loop came on the market in September 2015.
The building was built in 2004 and has 242 units, a doorman, and an outdoor pool.
This corner unit has the very sunny south and west exposures.
The listing says there are custom window treatments with blackout blinds in the bedrooms.
There are Brazilian cherry floors in the main living area.
The kitchen has a breakfast bar along with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
The unit has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking is included.
Originally listed under $350,000, at $349,900, it has been reduced to $345,000.
That still makes this unit, at 1200 square feet, one of the more affordable 2/2s in the GreenZone.
Even though prices have risen in the last few years, is the South Loop still the place to look for deals?
Jennifer Liu at Jameson Sotheby’s has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #2107: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
- Sold in November 2005 for $401,000
- Bank owned in February 2011
- Sold in November 2011 for $215,000
- Originally listed in September 2015 for $349,900
- Currently listed at $345,000 (parking included)
- Assessments of $728 a month (includes doorman, cable, Internet, pool, exterior maintenance, scavenger, snow removal)
- Taxes of $4035
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 14×10
- Bedroom #2: 13×10