This 5-bedroom single family home at 6028 N. Hiawatha in Sauganash came on the market in March 2016.
It’s new construction on a 104x140x64x54 lot.
It has a rare 2-car front attached garage (like you would get in the suburbs.)
4 out of the 5 bedrooms are on the second floor with the 5th in the basement.
There’s a family room on the main level and a large recreation room in the basement.
There’s a “Chef’s kitchen” with stainless steel appliances and black granite counter tops.
This is a neighborhood with mostly older homes.
This house was under contract in May but remains available.
The price has been reduced $49,000 to $950,000.
It’s not the only new construction available in the neighborhood. The lot right next door to this house is also going to have a new construction single family home.
Is the teardown phenomena going to take off in Sauganash?
Barbara O’Connor at Dream Town has the listing. See the pictures here.
6028 N. Hiawatha: 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 4483 square feet, 2 car attached garage
- New construction
- Listed in March 2016 for $999,000
- Under contract in May 2016
- Currently listed at $950,000
- Taxes are “new”
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 18×14 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 11×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 15×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #5: 12×13 (lower level)
- Recreation Room: 21×22 (lower level)
- Family room: 13×14 (main level)