There are a LOT of penthouses coming on the market this spring in Chicago including this 3-bedroom penthouse at 415 E. North Water in Streeterville.
But this one stands out for its unique features.
At 9300 square feet, this 2-level unit includes a 67 foot wraparound terrace.
It also has a 500 gallon hot tub and a private basketball and squash court (see the pictures to check that out.)
The unit also has 3 saltwater aquariums.
The listing says $1 million+ was spent on exotic stone.
There are floor to ceiling windows with North and West exposures.
It also has 3-car parking included.
Listed at $12.95 million, it ranks as one of the most expensive properties on the market downtown.
Who’s the buyer for this type of property and will this sell close to ask?
Philip Skowron at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #PH05: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 9300 square feet
- I can’t determine a prior sales price. It looks like multiple transactions
- Currently listed at $12.95 million
- Assessments of $6508 a month (includes central air, gas, water, doorman, exercise room)
- Taxes of $89,819
- Central Air
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- 3-car parking included
- Bedroom #1: 20×16 (main level)
- Bedroom #2: 14×14 (main level)
- Bedroom #3: 18×14 (main level)
- Basketball court: 38×36 (second level)
- Squash court: 32×20 (second level)