This 1-bedroom duplex up loft at 411 W. Ontario in River North came on the market in April 2015.
The listing has dubbed it the “White Palace” because everything in it is white except the timber ceilings.
The kitchen has European style white cabinets with white counter tops and stainless steel appliances (so I guess those are one of the only other things not white.)
The bedroom is on the second floor and you ascend a white staircase to get there.
This unit has washer/dryer in the unit, central air and deeded parking is included.
White is “in” as a decorating motif.
But this unit is on the first floor of the building- not the high first floor- but the actual first floor.
It has been reduced $60,000 since April to $339,000.
What will it take to make a sale on this property?
Barbara Sapstein at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #101: 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths, duplex up, no square footage listed
- Sold in June 1995 for $145,000
- Sold in June 1999 for $200,000
- Sold in December 2007 for $285,000
- Originally listed in April 2015 for $399,000
- Was under contract in May 2015
- Currently listed for $339,000 (included garage parking)
- Assessments of $445 a month (includes water, parking, doorman, cable)
- Taxes of $4179
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom: 18×12 (second floor)