This 2-bedroom townhouse at 1125 W. Newport in Lakeview just came on the market.
We’ve chattered about this complex before. This townhouse is one of the highly coveted corner units.
It has the standard townhouse layout with the two bedrooms on the third floor, the living/dining/kitchen on the middle floor, with a family room on the main level.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
It has central air and an attached one car garage.
I couldn’t find the 2007 sales price in the public record but Zillow and Redfin list it as $492,000.
The townhouse has come back on the market at $495,000.
Are we back to 2007 prices for townhouses in Lakeview?
Evan Kane at Realty Scientist has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #A: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed, 1 car garage
- Sold in July 1995 for $265,000
- Sold in May 1998 for $313,500
- Sold in May 2007 for $492,000 (per Zillow and Redfin)
- Currently listed for $495,000
- Assessments of $165 a month
- Taxes of $5984
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 14×12 (third floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×10 (third floor)
- Family room: 13×13 (main level)