We last chattered about this new(er) construction building at 2408 W. Rice in West Town last summer.
Built in 2008 with 12 units and an elevator on the corner of Rice and Western, it was originally marketed as condos but went rental in the bust.
Last summer, some units came on the market and finally sold.
- Unit #404: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet listed at $299,000 and sold for $321,000
- Unit #402: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet sold for $297,000
We chattered about #404 in June 2012 here.
Another 3-bedroom unit, #303, has now come on the market.
It has the same finishes as all the other units.
The listing says there is an “exotic Wenge kitchen” and “resort caliber baths” with quartz counter tops.
There are hardwood floors throughout.
The unit has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking is included.
Originally listed in November 2008 for $449,900, it is now priced at $339,000.
However, at 1295 square feet, it is smaller than #404 which sold for just $321,000 last year.
Will it get the premium over #404 because the market is much hotter?
Karen Biazar at North Clybourn Group has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #303: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1295 square feet
- No previous sale
- Originally listed in November 2008 for $449,900
- Last listed in August 2011 for $319,000
- Currently listed for $339,000 (includes the parking)
- Assessments of $160 a month
- Taxes of $6013
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 14×12
- Bedroom #2: 13×10
- Bedroom #3: 11×11