This 4-bedroom corner unit at 65 E. Monroe in the Millennium Park area of the Loop came on the market in February 2015.
It is a southeast corner unit with views of just about everything, including the south Grant Park skyline, the north Millennium Park skyline and the Lake, including Buckingham Fountain.
The building has a lap pool, a gym and a shared terrace.
It has 10 foot floor to ceiling windows.
The kitchen has dark wood cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and also includes a wine refrigerator.
3 of the bedrooms have lake views.
It also has a media room and an office.
Parking is available for $50,000 extra.
This unit has reduced $200,000 since February to $3 million.
With 4-bedrooms, is this unit targeting family buyers?
Philip Skowron at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #4101: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 4000 square feet
- I’m not sure this has ever sold before but Redfin says it sold in January 2014 for $2,391,500.
- Originally listed in February 2015 for $3.2 million
- Currently listed at $3 million
- Assessments of $2156 a month (includes a/c, gas, doorman, cable, exercise room, pool, exterior)
- Taxes aren’t listed
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Parking for $50,000 extra
- Bedroom #1: 19×14
- Bedroom #2: 17×12
- Bedroom #3: 17×12
- Bedroom #4: 17×12