We’ve chattered about this full floor 5-bedroom at 2344 N. Lincoln Park West several times over the last 2 years.
See our May 2013 chatter here.
It’s still available and has returned to the market.
Built in 1916, it commands the entire floor of a 6-unit building with 4 exposures, including Lincoln Park and the lake front.
The building has an elevator and there is rare 2-car parking with the unit.
It has the features you would expect from construction in this era including crown molding and wainscoting.
The unit has a 35 foot foyer and a formal dining room.
It also has space pak cooling and a washer/dryer in the unit.
Originally listed at $2.8 million in 2012, it has been reduced to $2.15 million.
Many of you thought it would sell for around $2 million.
With low inventory, is 2014 the year it sells?
Michael Shenfeld at Koenig & Strey Real Living has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3: 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4250 square feet, 2 car parking
- I couldn’t find a prior sales price
- Was listed in March 2012 for $2.8 million
- Was listed in October 2012 at $2.6 million
- Was listed in May 2013 at $2.25 million
- Re-listed in February 2014 at $2.15 million
- Assessments are still $1890 a month (includes heat)
- Taxes are now $25,837 (they were $20,594 in May 2013 and $17398 in October 2012)
- Space pak cooling
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 19×14
- Bedroom #2: 13×13
- Bedroom #3: 14×11
- Bedroom #4: 16×13
- Bedroom #5: 11×10