This 3-bedroom townhouse in the Sandburg Village at 1318 N. Sandburg in the Gold Coast came on the market in July 2016.
Built in 1965, there are several groupings of townhouses within the Sandburg Village which also includes high rises and studio homes.
This townhouse has east, west and south exposures.
It has some unique features including a private 400 square foot enclosed patio that leads to a fully enclosed grass courtyard that is shared by just 12 units.
The kitchen has white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and black counter tops.
The listing says the townhouse has 10 foot ceilings and a skylight.
Two of the three bedrooms are on the second floor, with the third on the main level. All three are generous in size.
The lower level has a family room, workout room and laundry room.
The townhouse has central air and garage parking.
The Sandburg Village townhouses rarely come on the market.
At under $1 million, is this a good family home option in one of the ritziest neighborhoods?
Paul Barker at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures and the floor plan here.
1318 N. Sandburg: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, townhouse, 2500 square feet
- There’s no previous sale going back to 1986
- Originally listed in July 2016 for $825,000
- Currently still listed at $825,000
- Fee simple but there’s a village HOA of $356 a month (includes cable, lawn care, scavenger and snow removal)
- Taxes of $9423
- Central Air
- Garage parking included
- Bedroom #1: 17×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 17×11 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 17×11 (main level)
- Exercise room: 13×9 (basement)
- Family room: 16×11 (basement)
- Laundry room: 17×9 (basement)