This 2-bedroom loft in the Park 1500 Lofts at 1500 W. Monroe in the West Loop came on the market in August 2015.
It has all the features loft lovers look for including 14-foot high timber ceilings, industrial windows, and exposed brick.
It has a split floor plan and the bedrooms even have full size walls and both bedrooms appear to have windows.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and garage parking is $25,000.
Listed at just $300,000, and at 1300 square feet, this seems like a deal for the hot West Loop.
Why isn’t this selling?
Paul Blackburn at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #403: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
- Sold in January 2002 for $241,500
- Sold in July 2004 for $293,000
- Sold in April 2006 for $334,000
- Originally listed in August 2015 for $335,000 (not sure if this included the parking or not)
- Currently listed for $300,000 plus $25,000 for parking
- Assessments of $452 a month (includes doorman, cable, exterior maintenance, snow removal, scavenger)
- Taxes of $3691
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 15×11
- Bedroom #2: 12×11