We’ve chattered about other units in this collection of midrise buildings at 333 W. Belden in East Lincoln Park before.
At 3000 square feet, this duplex up has more space than many single family homes or newer duplex downs.
3 of the 4 bedrooms are on the second level and it has one outdoor space.
The listing says “this penthouse screams potential.”
It last sold all the way back in 1986.
Since January 2011, it has been reduced about 19% to $749,000.
It has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and one parking space.
Given the prices of many smaller duplex downs (most not even in prime East Lincoln Park), is this now a deal?
Or are buyers just not willing to consider anything that isn’t “new”?
Kevin Kelly at @Properties has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #3: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3000 square feet, duplex up, 1 car parking
- Sold in February 1986 (I couldn’t locate a price)
- Originally listed in January 2011 at $929,000
- Reduced numerous times
- Currently listed at $749,000
- Assessments of $973 a month (includes cable)
- Taxes of $10,684
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 17×17 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 16×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 13×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 11×11 (main floor)