This 2-bedroom loft at 300 W. Grand in River North has been on the market since July 2012.
It is bank owned.
It has exposed brick but white ceilings along with hardwood floors in the main living areas.
The bedrooms have carpeting.
It appears that only one of the bedrooms has windows in it with the second bedroom behind the kitchen.
From the listing pictures, it looks like this loft faces south, which is the preferred view, since the north facing lofts now look directly into The Silver at 303 W. Ohio.
The kitchen has white cabinets and appliances. The building was converted into lofts in 1998. This looks to be the original kitchen.
It also has two white bathrooms.
The loft has central air and there is a washer/dryer hook-up in the unit.
The listing doesn’t mention parking. Some units in this building had parking, some did not.
The loft has been reduced $19,000 since July and is now listed at the 2002 price.
Why isn’t this selling?
Rosario Terracciano at Resurrecting Real Estate has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #208: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
- Sold in August 1998 for $184,000
- Sold in April 2002 for $299,000
- Sold in January 2006 for $345,000
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in January 2010
- No record of the bank actually owning it but it is a Freddie Mac First Look Initiative property
- Originally listed in July 2012 for $318,900
- Currently listed at $299,900
- Assessments of $293 a month
- Taxes of $3486
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer hook-ups in the loft
- Parking??? (it doesn’t list any)
- Bedroom #1: 11×17
- Bedroom #2: 14×11