We’ve chattered about many duplex downs over the years like this 3-bedroom at 1050 W. Diversey in Lakeview which just came on the market.
This one has many features of a townhouse, however, including a lower level family room with 9 foot ceilings.
Two bedrooms and two baths are on the main level with the third on the lower level.
There is also a full sized laundry room.
The kitchen has maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
It has a garage, two outdoor spaces and central air.
The unit also has a desireable location just a block from the Diversey Brown Line stop.
It’s listed $24,500 under the 2005 purchase price.
Is this a good townhouse replacement?
Todd Szwajkowski at Dream Town Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #1: 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2163 square feet, 1 car garage
- Sold in December 2000 for $409,000
- Sold in June 2005 for $524,500
- Currently listed for $500,000
- Assessments of $135 a month
- Taxes of $7297
- Central Air
- Laundry room
- Bedroom #1: 15×11 (main floor)
- Bedroom #2: 15×11 (main floor)
- Bedroom #3: 14×11 (lower level)
- Family room: 27×14 (lower level)