We last chattered about this 3-bedroom single family home at 3902 N. Central Park in the Independence Park neighborhood of Irving Park in November 2011.
See our chatter here.
Most of you were shocked at the 2006 sale price of $850,000 and thought the sales history clearly showed the Chicago housing bubble in action.
Since our last chatter it has been reduced another $15,000 to $635,000.
If you recall, the house was built in 1914 and is on a double lot measuring 50×124.
2 of the 3 bedrooms are on the second floor with the third in the lower level along with an office and a great room. The bedrooms also have ensuite baths.
The kitchen has cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
The house has central air and a 2-car garage.
How low will this go?
Elizabeth Bleeker at Prudential Rubloff still has the listing. See the pictures here.
3902 N. Central Park: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3370 square feet, 2 car garage
- Sold in October 1988 for $70,000
- Sold in June 1998 for $222,000
- Sold in December 2006 for $850,000
- Originally listed in September 2009 for $849,900
- Was listed in November 2011 at $650,000
- Currently listed at $635,000
- Taxes of $5040
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 18×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×9 (lower level)
- Office: 11×11 (lower level)
- Great room: 18×12 (lower level)