This 3-bedroom vintage rowhouse at 19 S. Oakley in the far West Loop came on the market in February 2012.
It was previously bank owned in 2008 when it sold “as-is” for just $125,000.
The listing says it has all new kitchen and baths. The kitchen has cherry cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
Built in 1879 on a 22×120 lot, it has 11 foot ceilings.
The rowhouse also has a 1-car garage and central air.
All 3 bedrooms are on the second floor.
It also has an unfinished basement.
The listing says it will be right next to the new development of Pete’s Fresh Market. There is also a Walgreens just around the corner.
There is another renovated rowhouse at 2249 W. Warren Boulevard (just up the street) which is listed at $425,000. See those pictures here.
Will this rowhouse fetch in the $400,000s in this location?
Quin O’Brien at 4 Sale Realty has the listing. See the pictures here.
19 S. Oakley: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2304 square feet, 1 car garage
- Sold in March 2006 for $377,500
- Sold in August 2006 for $700,000
- Bank owned by July 2008
- Sold in November 2008 for $125,000
- Originally listed in February 2012 for $439,000
- Currently still listed at $439,000
- Taxes of $4698
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 15×21 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 12×15 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 14×9 (second floor)
- Family room: 13×15 (main level)
- Unfinished basement