This 7-bedroom Queen Anne Victorian at 1904 W. Patterson in North Center has been on and off the market since April 2015.
Built in 1891 on a 62.5 x 125 corner fenced in lot, it has a large wrap around porch and a 3-car garage.
At 8,000 square feet, it has 7 bedrooms on both the second and third floors.
There’s a lower level exercise room and sauna as well as a game room.
It also has an interesting feature in the top floor turreted room: an “office/smoking room with ventilation system.”
The house has an eat-in kitchen with white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and stone counter tops.
It has central air and 3 fireplaces as well as extensive wood work and moldings.
Originally listed in April 2015 for $3,999,999, it has been reduced numerous times.
It was re-listed in May 2016 for $2.9 million and just recently reduced to $2.55 million.
Is this house now a deal for the lot size and square footage?
Julie Harron at Baird & Warner has the listing. See the pictures here.
1904 W. Patterson: 7 bedrooms, 8 baths, 8000 square feet, 3 car garage
- Sold in November 1998 for $650,000
- Originally listed in April 2015 for $3,999,999
- Was listed at $2.799 million in March 2016
- Re-listed in May 2016 for $2.9 million
- Currently listed at $2.55 million
- Taxes of $27835
- Central Air
- 3 fireplaces
- Bedroom #1: 20×16 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 21×16 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 14×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #4: 12×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #5: 17×16 (third floor)
- Bedroom #6: 13×12 (third floor)
- Bedroom #7: 11×10 (third floor)
- Turreted office/smoking room: 13×13 (third floor)
- Exercise room: 18×16 (lower level)