This 2-bedroom in the Locomobile Lofts at 2000 S. Michigan in the Motor Row neighborhood of the South Loop came on the market in August 2015.
A lis pendens foreclosure was filed against it in October 2014.
The listing includes information on how to apply for a renovation loan.
It is a northeast corner loft with hardwood floors in the main living room.
The kitchen appears to have a stove and dishwasher but no refrigerator.
The bathrooms appear to have toilets and tubs.
It has central air, a washer/dryer hook-up in the unit and deeded parking is included.
The building has just 33 units.
This loft has been listed for 35 days without any takers.
Is there still demand for distress properties?
Joseph Thouvenell at P.R.S. Associates has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #207: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1720 square feet
- Sold in November 2004 for $414,500
- Lis pendens foreclosure filed in October 2014
- Originally listed in August 2015 for $270,000
- Currently still listed at $270,000 (includes 1 deeded parking spot)
- Assessments of $1202 a month (includes water, exterior maintenance, snow removal)
- Taxes of $5719
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer hook-ups in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 21×15
- Bedroom #2: 21×15