There has been a lot of chatter about this 3-bedroom duplex up at 419 W. Grant in East Lincoln Park because it was listed just under $360,000.
See our February 2011 chatter here.
Many of you believed it was a good deal for the location and square footage even if it was in a 1970s-era complex.
The unit had two balconies and a wood burning fireplace.
All 3 bedrooms were on the second floor along with 2 full baths. There was even a half bath on the main floor.
The kitchen had white cabinets and appliances and there was separate dining room.
The unit ended up closing for $355,000, or $30,000 under the 2003 purchase price.
Anne Victoria at @Properties had the listing.
Unit #C: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1620 square feet
- Sold in September 1997 for $225,000
- Sold in August 1998 for $283,000
- Sold in May 2000 for $338,000
- Sold in May 2003 for $385,000
- Originally listed in January 2011 for $359,900
- Was listed in February 2011 for $359,900
- Sold on March 30, 2011 for $355,000
- Assessments of $343 a month (includes cable)
- Taxes of $5031
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Parking included
- Bedroom #1: 13×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×8 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 12×8