This 2-bedroom 3-story townhouse at 2729 N. Racine in Lincoln Park has been on the market for 12 months.
It is part of a 2-unit building so it only has one common wall.
The bedrooms are split, with one in the lower level and one on the second floor.
The listing says it was rehabbed in 2001.
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
There is central air, side-by-side washer/dryer and parking as well as a 11×10 back deck.
The townhouse is currently listed $75,100 under the 2005 purchase price.
Is this a deal?
Jamie Connor at Conlon has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #N: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, no square footage listed
- Sold in October 2001 for $329,000
- Sold in August 2005 for $425,000
- Originally listed in September 2010 for $409,000
- Currently listed at $349,900
- Assessments of $225 a month
- Taxes of $5452
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 14×13 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 14×13 (lower level)