This 3-bedroom vintage rowhouse at 5252 N. Magnolia in the Lakewood Balmoral historic district in Andersonville came on the market in August 2011.
Built in 1898 on a 25×123 lot, the listing says it was “gutted” 5 years ago.
The rowhouse has cherry hardwood floors and custom cabinets in the living room.
The kitchen has black cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
All 3 bedrooms are on the second floor and there is a lower level family room.
The rowhouse has a flagstone patio and a 2-car garage.
It also has central air.
Is this priced to sell for the location?
Edward Hester at Dream Town has the listing. See the pictures here.
5252 N. Magnolia: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3100 square feet, 2 car garage
- Per redfin it sold in January 1998 for$212,500
- Per refin it sold in October 2002 for $728,000
- Sold in August 2007 for $770,000
- Originally listed in August 2011 for $699,000
- Currently still listed at $699,000
- Taxes of $12,831
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 13×15 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 11×18 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 10×10 (second floor)
- Family room: 21×17 (lower level)