How many years will it be before the distress sales are finished in Millennium Center at 33 W. Ontario in River North?
They are still occuring on a pretty regular basis.
This 2/2 on the 38th floor is the latest listing to hit the market. It is a Fannie Mae property.
The listing says there is new carpeting in the bedrooms and the unit has been professionally painted.
From the pictures, it also appears the kitchen and bathrooms are intact. The kitchen has cherry cabinets, black appliances and granite counter tops. The bathrooms are white.
The unit has central air, washer/dryer in the unit and parking is included.
It is listed $75,000 under the 2007 purchase price.
In October, a 1325 square foot 2/2 on the 54th floor sold for $339,900 but it didn’t include the parking.
Is this a deal?
Angel Aguilar at Re/Max Platinum has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #38F: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1225 square feet
- Sold in January 2004 for $445,000 (included the parking)
- Sold in November 2007 for $425,000 (included the parking)
- Lis pendens filed in January 2010
- Fannie Mae owned in September 2011
- Currently listed for $349,900 (includes the parking)
- Assessments of $709 a month (includes heat, a/c, gas, doorman, pool, exercise room, cable)
- Taxes of $4833
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Bedroom #1: 12×15
- Bedroom #2: 12×11