We’ve chattered about some of the townhouses in this gated development at 1801 W. Diversey in Lincoln Park before.
This 3-bedroom unit, #4, has been on the market since January 2012.
It has two bedrooms on the second floor with a lofted third bedroom (or den) that has skylights.
The kitchen has white cabinets, granite counter tops and white appliances.
The townhouse was built in 1995 and has an attached garage and central air.
This property is listed $6,000 under the 2004 purchase price at $357,000.
Is this a deal for 1600 square feet in this location?
Elizabeth Kulaszewski at Jameson Sotheby’s has the listing. See the pictures here.
Unit #4: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet, attached garage
- Sold in November 1995 for $176,000
- Sold in May 2004 for $363,000
- Sold in February 2007 for $380,000
- Originally listed in January 2012 for $357,000
- Currently still listed for $357,000
- Assessments of $216 a month
- Taxes of $5044
- Central Air
- Bedroom #1: 14×12 (second floor)
- Bedroom #2: 11×10 (second floor)
- Bedroom #3: 17×14 (third floor)